We sometimes are asked, “what do I get for my membership money?”.. .fair enough!
In this day and age, money can be tight and when comparing clubs, it is the value that our membership want to see.
So, here it is!:
- Football West Registration Fee.
- Football Federation of Australia Fee.
- Football West Team Entry Charge.
- Limited insurance.
- Kit (shirt – with the player name on the back, shorts, socks)… YOU KEEP THE KIT!
- Team photo.
- Club equipment for matches and training (balls, goals, nets, cones, poles, bibs, etc).
- First aid training for team representatives (parents).
- Coaching licences for coaches.
- Coach bags.
- First Aid Kits (and maintenance).
- Referee Fees.
- Advertising for the club and events.
- Stationary and other ancillary items required to run the club.
So, as you can see, the true value in what you pay to join Westside FC is quite evident. For example, many clubs do not provide a full playing kit – with the players name on, which they can keep! This is just one of the features which sets Westside FC apart from other clubs. Additionally, Westside FC are one of the only clubs which provides coaching by a professional ”B” class coach! The positive effect of this can be seen through the players in their game.
Unlike Australian Rules Football, soccer is not funded “top down” meaning, there is very little funding which is provided by the soccer sporting bodies. This means that the costs must be funded through fundraising, members and with the assistance of volunteers. Westside FC are increasingly looking at new methods to minimise membership fees while providing true value for money.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our online form: Contact Us
Yours in football